Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

We have a Tweaks forum!

And over there demanding proof of concept is outright forbidden. And the moderator (John Risch) does enforce that with an iron fist. Same for the cables asylum. That's why I don't ever post there. I do not believe in the concepts being discussed.

But the DIY forum should be reserved for more traditional engineering approaches. That's not to say new ideas can't be discussed. Quite the contrary. I love to see posts improving the performance of classic circuits by virtues of modern computer simulation or even a little sand in the right places.

But this exotic hookup wire, transformer mutilation, powering CD players with multiple 10amp transformers, belongs in the Tweaks forum.

When newbies ask about the virtues of silver wire inside an amp here, they damn well should hear the science (or lack of) behind it.

I think the moderators here support that and that's why scientific/enginering rebuttals are not censored here.

Edits: 01/29/15 01/29/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.