Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Going in the opposite direction.

Well, sure it's a no-no. After all, the FCC wouldn't want us to over-saturate the bands that they plan on auctioning off as they screw us out of thousands of dollars worth of gear, now would they?

I don't have an FCC license, and since I'm no longer running a TV station and no longer have to sign off on the compliance reports, I say screw 'em.

Anyone who lost thousands of dollars when they sold the 700mhz wireless mic frequencies a while back is likely to share that attitude. Did I mention that they want to sell off all the current mic frequencies now too, and repeat that fiasco?

At any rate, if you live out in the sticks where your signal won't reach anyone else, who cares?

It may be a crappy attitude, but basically, I have come to the conclusion that the FCC no longer cares at all about consumers. Therefore, I no longer care much about them. Net neutrality anyone? Seriously, FCC and Comcast employees are the only ones in the world who are against it. Duff 'em!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Going in the opposite direction. - Sherwood Forest 17:11:00 12/09/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.