Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

I dare to say that WKZs outperform every other type of capacitor, even non polars and film caps, due to how they actuall

y work...

Read the attached article, or better... use the WK or WKZ's in the proper way. That is allow them to run in for at least 500 hours, and then do not switch your equipment off again. If you do, allow another 24 hours to judge again.

The WKZ are completely (but not quite) unlike any other capacitor. The fact that they are polarized does not mean they have the 'limitation's polarized/electrolytic capacitors. Transcendence Electron Transfer beats any other method of building caps, both from a theoretic and practical point of view (IMHO).

WKZs are really a separate class. I don't view them as either electrolytic, non-polar, film or oil caps..

They are BG WKZs.

I many cases I compared WKZs with ASC oil caps, paper oil, exotic film caps etc. etc. but WKZs proved to be unbeatable (for me).

You can read the article for theocratic background. But I trust my ears.

NC

Edits: 11/13/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I dare to say that WKZs outperform every other type of capacitor, even non polars and film caps, due to how they actuall - Nickel Core 15:13:07 11/13/14 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.