Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: 6AH4GT Prototype DC Amp says "hello", in progress work

I think this project won't rise to truly memorable levels until you FENG SHUI it. Remember that all amplifiers have SOUL and they have to WANT to sound good. They should INVITE you, LURE you in, EXCITE and CALM you at the same time.

1. It must be used only in truly FENG SHUI'd homes, with proper control over animals and foodstuffs.

2. Open the windows often or use a good quality air-purifier to keep the air fresh and full of oxygen. OXYGEN is important for ELECTRONS.

3. Have several levels of lighting in your hi-fi room, or use a DIMMER SWITCH to adjust the ENERGY accordingly.

4. Use SOOTHING COLOURS to achieve a good feng shui BALANCE in the internal wiring. Dr. RUDOLF STEINER has suggested a palette of PASTEL colours which may suit.

5. Keep all the DOORS CLOSED during audition to ensure the OPTIMUM ENERGY FIELD in the listening environment. Electrons are restless things, and some may be tempted to wander round other rooms.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.