Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

A meta-observation

I imagine, millions of years ago, two groups of proto-humans encountering one another on the savanna.

Two particularly robust and hairy males lock eyes and glare at one another. After a brief hesitation during which they size one another up, the two creatures throw themselves into tooth-and-claw battle. Some time later, bloodied and wounded, the lesser of the two combatants hobbles away to die, alone, in the wilderness. The victor takes charge of the remaining members of the loser's tribe and proceeds to impregnate all of its females.

After millions of years of evolution, the now-hairless apes have become modern humans. But they still engage in this primitive chest-beating conflict behavior. It's all so... quaintly primitive, LOL.

Mea culpa.

The sad thing about our modern equivalent to the ancient male dominance ritual is that on the internet, the loser just keeps coming back, and coming back, and coming back. Like one of those plastic blow-up clown punching bags with the stupid grinning face painted on it. Knock it down and it bounces right back. Knock it down again, and it bounces back... Always in your face.

And I'm not even going to say which side is the clown.

We are all clowns here... And hairy apes.

-Henry

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • A meta-observation - op48no1 08:52:07 08/16/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.