Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

LOL !

Henry, I took your words. at face value as I assume you do edit your posts.

As for lacking in curiosity, thus far I seem to be the only one to have actually tried different wires.

In several posts, in this thread, I had stated that an opinion can not be argued with. Also I have pointed out that because human sensitivities differ, any one claiming to have tried a wire change and not heard a difference can not be argued with either.

To that end, I am acceptable of differing opinions. But to say I can not hear a difference is something else and to admit to that would be a falsehood.

We can talk about philosophies, but the truth is what is important is purely up to the individual. It is subjective. Measurements can be great but ultimately the only thing important is how the sound suits your tastes and music. after all that is the reason why we all listen to music in th first place.

If you are happy where you're at That is fine. I can not quibble with that and I have said so before.Your system is not my system, however, and whenever I listen to live, unamplified music, there is a certain quality I am always seeking within my system, particularly so if I am on stage next to the performer. Not everyone wants that however, and I can allow for that.

To paraphrase your earlier comment:

Go in Peace.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • LOL ! - unclestu 16:53:26 08/14/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.