Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

I finally received my gm70 Trans from Tribute.

Gday inmates I though I would let you guys know I received my trans this week.
They are massive easily the biggest trans I own. I think I waited about 8 maybe 9 months all up. I have lost count to be honest.

But if they are as good as they should be being finemet core and all. They really would be a audio bargain. And waiting 9 months would be easily worth it. What wasn't worth it was not knowing if I would ever get them. I had almost given up hope so I thought I better let you guys know encase there is other poor ba###ds out there wondering the same. This might help with similar doubts.

Why they take so long my thinks
1 manic depressive genius that cant accept anything but perfection that only works when he can feel it. I can relate to that. But more likely-
2 makes so many trans he just cant make enough
3 gets them made by children in india
4 sadist that enjoys people begging him.
5 He just doesn't like me.
er that's all I can think off.

Finally they are a great deal. Easily 1/4 of the price any other similar trans can be bought for. Maybe he was doing me a favour I don't know his current prices.
I haven't opened them yet. I am considering scalping them on fleabay for 2k

how much are a pair of instant tribute finemet gm70 trans worth? ;)What's 9 months of mental anguish worth? I don't want to think about that.

2k would almost buy a pair of Siemens L405 that I have wanted for ten years. hang on its fleabay. I will put 10k on them.And only include one when I send them out.

Edits: 07/28/14 07/28/14

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Topic - I finally received my gm70 Trans from Tribute. - amnesiac 11:07:29 07/28/14 (13)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.