Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Thank you for all the support.

What I had was an umbilical hernia and I let it go a few years and it didn't hurt at all but it looked like hell with that golf ball by your belly button which I no longer have.My daughter,mother,and sister made me get it done because the doctor's said it can strangle the lower intestine but I had no idea that it would take six weeks for healing..I can understand the abdominal ones where you lift and it puts strain on those muscles but one by the naval? That doesn't even make sense..Anyway the surgeon took out about a pound of excess cartilage that worked its way out of the tiny rupture which was the hernia and being I let it go five years,it stretched the skin so that's why I lost the naval....I then had residual bleeding about nine days after the surgery which was the old blood seeping out of each corner as it healed and then I got an infection which wasn't horrific but I've been putting Bacitracin on it twice a day and now things are getting better..
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" H. L. Mencken

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Topic - Thank you for all the support. - Michael Samra 14:05:48 07/09/14 (23)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.