Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Filament bias and DHTs transformed my system.

FWIW Andy I have been reading your posts for maybe ten years and have always taken any of your findings as absolute and have never been disappointed in doing so. Admittedly I did so in the beginning because I thought you where the Andy Grove was it? that designed amps for hifi world and audionote all those years ago when I used to buy magazines lmao. But you have never done me wrong anyway so you may as well of been him lmao :)

that is ditto for most of the regs here accept the devil guy that left I suppose. And a few other no-alls that like to bully and treat me in a condescending manner with out even taking the time to find out if they do know it all. And yes those guys usually can quote big maths equations and yet some have very little real world audio system building experience in a holistic sense.

Most the time I usually let them be right even when their so wrong because its pointless arguing and you know they usually are that way because they are impotent or come up really short in some way and need to be right to feel better about themselves. And they are always just waiting to attack you if you even accidentally undermine their infinitely huge but fragile sense of superiority. :_-|

People like that love to run me down because I refuse to engineer every thing endlessly before I pick up a soldering iron. And tend not to take things too seriously. But I think since I am 44 and have been into hifi since I was ten and have been obsessively building all my hifi since my accident in 93 day and night even in my dreams. I think experience counts for something and I deserve a little respect even if I don't spice every resister change.

And If I cant have it you can all go stick it and I will open a Rommy forum and learn to speak my own special code language that you must learn to type or I will insult you and ban you instantly from my forum OK!.

Honestly this forum gets to hard for somebody of my lowly intellect . Thats why Tube builder left. He just got tired of being bullied and belittled by sad insecure Napoleonic types. Is that a word lol I am leaving again. Of course I will be back with a new alias in a few months when I get bored pretending to be normal and capable of being treated respectfully and serious OK! TB:)

And Dr Low mu you are a big self involved bully. Who seems to live not for building amps but for bullying and arguing endlessly on this forum. I sometimes wonder if your not some program that someone wrote for a thesis. Because you are so self involved you don't seem to care about anything or anyone other then your endlessly repetitive low DCR mantra. I think in another life you could of been a good fundamentalist Christian. Its such a shame that you really seem to in-fact know it all and really are right about most everything pertaining to tube amps. I bet you cant do up your shoe laces though. Surely there is no room left in your brain to remember how.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.