Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Too much disagreement about Kool Aid flavors

Gusser,

You post this :

"you better have a repeatable and verifiable theory and test method."

I DO have that, and you were sent all the measurements and theory by me from your fellow E.Es, John Hasquin and John Swenson, two months ago.

"you better have a repeatable and verifiable theory and test method.".

Did not take the time to read it, as you said you would? Was there something in their test and procedures you didn't quite understand?

What you post, and what is reality, differ. How much time did you spend with the write ups??

I can report whatever I please, as long as I am honest and as often as I want, about Dennis' 2A3 amp build. It uses a "modern" supply, Dennis invented the approach, in 1989, and its existence, is proof, that the design works at the highest possible levels. I have no monetary interest in Serious Stereo, Dennis behaves well, but those amps use the supply concepts I ascribe to. Dennis deserves my accolades, I have auditioned his amps in a variety of venues over six years. It is easily, IMHO, the best 2A3 amp ever made in the history of mankind. So THAT is what you are screwing with Gusser, and I LIKE to remind you about it.

Its existence, disproves any of the nay sayers. Its a reality check !!

Jeff Medwin

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Too much disagreement about Kool Aid flavors - drlowmu 16:52:13 08/26/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.