Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: Are you going to debunk Ohm's Law??

Ray,

You, and others, are at a distinct disadvantage by not seeing all of JLH and John Swenson's posts in a chronological order, without all the "noise" and "rebuttals" added as a distraction to their posts, (noise generated 100% from people who have not tried or even heard these supplies).

The whole concept of a modern supply, as expressed by these two very talented E.E.s who took the time to build and explain to us the supply, takes on a clearer meaning, without the bickering. I would like to believe, we are all seeking the truth, try to be truthful, and hope to learn things by participating in this Forum.

For your information, John Swenson, from reading all his chronological power supply posts to date, currently USES this supply concept to his Finals, has for about six years now, and he absolutely LOVES it.

As for Henry Pasternak, I think he hates me, or, perhaps only how I act or how I think (or don't think) and what I say up here. But Ray, his whole concept of a "Flywheel" came indirectly from my own posts up here, and directly resulting from Dennis' ideas, circa 1989, of a LSES supply. I am indebted to Henry, as are others, for his original thinking and contribution to L1/C1 in the double L/C chain. Pasternak does not approve of me, or Dennis. Thats OK, I don't mind that. I like his idea and explanation.

That you mention "LIES" is very uncalled for. Lets try to be decent to each other, and NOT get into pissing matches, they serve no gain, and degrade the Forum experience. We are both better than that. I think I still have your email address in my server, and I will take the chance to mail you, both Swenson's and JLH's chronological posts, so you may read what they both say. I assume you would keep an open mind to my suggestion Ray. If I can't find your address, I will let you know.

Cheers, are you feeling better these days? Write to me some times.

Jeff Medwin

EDIT, More time has gone by than I recall. I don't have your address on my present server. Please drop me an email, address is above, so I can email you back the chronological compilations. Thanks. Open mind, fair, honest, straight communication, etc. :-)

Edits: 08/25/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.