Tube DIY Asylum

RE: Low DCR and LSES are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Tube DIY Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

I have plenty of clues. These are tools an experienced EE has. The ability to look at a circuit on paper and analyze how it behaves in real life. Of course that's still no substitute for the ultimate test of building a prototype and testing, but analysis tools based on real life experience is what education and experience is all about. When Boeing designs a plane today do you think there is any doubt it will fly?

You response to this dilemma is to use your own words, "consistant". You have no technical rebuttle because it is you who doesn't understand how it works or what is really going on electrically. You like how it sounds and that's fine. Why not just keep it at that and let those with the knowledge, education, and experience determine why. Note that I never said it sounded "bad". I did say it is not an accurate representation of the input signal minus the gain. That is a fact and quite easy to prove on a test bench.

Telling experienced EEs and technicians they are clueless in circuit analysis with your technical background is just labeling yourself a fool.

Edits: 03/06/12

Follow Ups: