I have a DIY SET amp using 1626 output tubes and 5K series output transformer.
I would like to be able to use these as a headphone amp this summer to demo a musician friends CD at music festivals, and I'm seeking advice on what it would take to convert/adapt for headphone use. I have some 10year old Koss phones, not sure of the impedance right now.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - How to adapt SET for headphone use? - kellymon 08:48:17 06/17/12 (7)
- Thanks everyone for the suggestions... - kellymon 07:37:12 06/19/12 (0)
- Easy to do... - Triode_Kingdom 05:50:59 06/18/12 (0)
- Well, not that simple - Jon L 23:33:53 06/17/12 (0)
- Hum - Frihed89 23:32:13 06/17/12 (0)
- RE: How to adapt SET for headphone use? - Chris O 09:29:16 06/17/12 (2)