In Reply to: Opamp issues posted by grhughes on May 19, 2012 at 07:19:43:
"To be integrated on the same chip the output topology has to be Class AB or B and never Class A "
Maybe - but with the addition of a simple pull down resistor you can force the output section of many devices into class A. And the chips survive just fine as long as they are operated in specs and properly heat sinked.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - If there is one detail I learned........... - Neff 06:34:11 05/19/12 (9)
- RE: If there is one detail I learned........... - Gingertube 16:30:32 05/20/12 (0)
- RE: If there is one detail I learned........... - wheezer 11:46:28 05/19/12 (0)
- RE: If there is one detail I learned........... - danlaudionut 07:29:01 05/19/12 (0)
- Opamp issues - grhughes 07:19:43 05/19/12 (4)
- RE: Opamp issues - Jim McShane 08:59:49 05/19/12 (3)
- Yes, 8 pin dip op-amps were created by satan. - Chris O 07:01:47 05/19/12 (0)