Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: A primer on Modern Physics as it relates to tube amp design

"Dennis is probably laughing at all of the attention he gets (good or bad) and how it has been helping his search engine rankings."

Deathtube 667,

Dennis retired from posting and regularly reading this Forum a year ago. He will not waste his time and energy here. He has only posted one time, about a month ago, when I brought something to his attention, and asked him to comment.

I spoke to Dennis about ten times this weekend, we are working on something non-audio, and never once did he give me any indication of having read this satire by Pasternak.

My comment remains, Pasternak is smart and the very best thing he does is he writes well, but if the gloating posters A-Bed the amps they were using, versus Dennis' design, on high efficiency speakers well, its all over then.

So, in terms of audio performance, in MY humble opinion, their stuff is lacking, sometimes by a fair amount. The truth hurts, people don't like hearing that, and their "science" can't explain it all. I will stand by that.

I will give Pasternak an A- for his writing, and Dennis an A+ for his amp's performance. So, do you wanna read Henry Pasternak over the weekend, or hear the music properly ?? In your face.

Cheers,

Jeff Medwin

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: A primer on Modern Physics as it relates to tube amp design - drlowmu 06:16:16 05/07/12 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.