Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

response: Trust me -- I'm smart." This one never seems to work on my wife (nt)

The human brain is stated to be the most complex of all organized matter in the universe by at least a few scientists. The female brain is likely more complex than the male brain due to the pure size of the left to right side interface supporting a constant use of the right/left side brain activities. This includes a mix of emmotions that eventually comes to conclusions that is usually a little different than yours (being male). For the most part the female brain constantly analyses both past, present plus future events such as one stating 'I am smarter than you'.

Thus, in summary you will likely lose your ass no matter how smart you are, but for the time being. On the other hand women have a huge capacity to love & forgive if they have not been too mentally damaged during the life experience itself.

Anyways, if the proper strings are pulled in the most careful manner, you will get a big night with her. Perhaps in the final analysis you do win too showing just how smart you are!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • response: Trust me -- I'm smart." This one never seems to work on my wife (nt) - Neff 11:19:16 03/18/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.