Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: "7) Trust me -- I'm smart." This one never seems to work on my wife (nt)

2) Don't trust your ears. There is a huge body of well-documented evidence, my example above about the stereo illusion notwithstanding, that points to the inherent fallibility of human hearing. Hearing is dependent on both the physical transduction that takes place in the ears and in the processing that goes on in the brain. If you expect to be taken seriously in your claims with respect to the measuring capabilities of human hearing, you need to characterize the brain. This opens up a whole world of science that is far more dimly understood than signal processing in general. I daresay you are even further out of your league in the field of neuropsychology.

There are many problems with this paragraph....I am an enginner sorry, I agree with Jeff sometimes, and sometimes not...but I tell Gusser the same thing...you can do the best design, but you still have to listen sorry...

And it the sort of insistence on someone else proving or approving something before it is ok ...which makes me want to vomit...

Maybe you need some documentation before you fart???
Perhaps you have hard documentation that the whole Cosmos revolves around the Earth, and this guy Galileo disturbs you...
hehe...Godel would rub your ass into the Ground...

you think this thing you hear is real....this is it: in the end you have not really seen the failure of hearing, let alone the failure of instrumentation....hehe....so you have no real basis to argue with any authority...I REJECT YOUR IMPUTATION OF AUTHORITY...DO YOU UNDERSTAND

where you are coming from is as bogus as where Jeff is coming from sometimes...hehe, but I do Love the flames...

Thanks and Good Music to you,
-3db

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: "7) Trust me -- I'm smart." This one never seems to work on my wife (nt) - Minussss3db 22:24:48 03/17/12 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.