In Reply to: RE: Sonics posted by Jeff Davison on March 14, 2012 at 14:55:12:
In that case, maybe you should ask "what will be the most reliable part I can use" and seek a 1600 VDC PIV part that can do Amperes. Beats an amp failing, and with solid state you want to over-rate it to get it reliable.
The VAC in my new 6AQ5 SE stereo amp is 318 VAC, and I am starting out with a 1600 VDC at 35 A. bridge.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Diodes in a Greatz Hybrid - Jeff Davison 22:47:19 03/12/12 (14)
- RE: Diodes in a Greatz Hybrid - Michael Koster 07:03:21 03/15/12 (3)
- RE: Diodes in a Greatz Hybrid - Jeff Davison 07:58:39 03/15/12 (2)
- Speed - unclestu 15:41:47 03/13/12 (8)
- RE: Speed - Jeff Davison 15:56:46 03/13/12 (7)
- Don't understand your - unclestu 18:16:26 03/16/12 (0)
- Sonics - drlowmu 09:55:01 03/14/12 (5)
- Diodes in a Hybrid: couldn't hear a difference between - Minussss3db 00:43:56 03/13/12 (0)