Hi. I'm rebuilding my ARC SP6. Almost done with the PS and line stages, now for the phono section.
Has anyone here rebuilt the phono stage for an ARC preamp? Looking for pointers on caps and resistors to use. Thinking of PRP for the resistors, RTE for the small RIAA caps, and playing with Russian caps (have K40, K42, K72, K75, FT3 on hand), or Cardas, for the input and output caps.
But, would appreciate the sharing of any experiences and tips.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - rebuilding ARC phono stage - Gofast 14:44:16 03/21/07 (5)
- Why not just use that great chassis and move up to a... - Allen Wright 04:57:46 03/22/07 (4)
- Re: Why not just use that great chassis and move up to a... - Gofast 19:53:59 03/22/07 (1)
- "...the existing power supply..." - Allen Wright 09:30:54 03/23/07 (0)
- I've built loads of ARC circuits - Stephen R 06:54:29 03/22/07 (0)
- Thats a great idea - Gofast 05:14:50 03/22/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.