Home Tsunami Victim Support

Auction benefiting Tsunami Victims

NEW AUCTION: Grado SR325i headphones!

Hi, All!

Thanks to the generosity of John Grado of Grado Labs, we are able to offer a fabulous pair of Grado SR325i headphones as part of the Audio Asylum Asian Tsunami Victim Support Auction.

The SR325is are, not surprisingly, the improved version of the very popular SR325s. The Grado family's over fifty years of involvement in sound-reproduction shows in both the performance and value which their products offer.

The SR325is are the top model in the Prestige Series of headphones, and are an open-air dynamic design. They feature vented low-mass polymer diaphragms for full-frequency response and amazing bass, and voice-coils wound from ulta-high purity long crystal (UHPLC) oxygen-free copper, yielding the clearest transmission and lowest coloration possible.

The SR325is also utilize UHPLC copper in the connecting cable, and metalwork machined from an exotic, non-resonant ulta-hard alloy.
Grado's exclusive manufacturing process increases the porosity of the material, insuring that the earphone chamber has no "ringing" which would obscure detail or add coloration.

As a final bonus, John Grado will autograph the SR325is box for the winning bidder!--and unlike that Mickey Mantle ball you bought at the flea-market, we can guarantee this autograph is REAL!

These wonderful headphones can be yours if you're the winning bidder. PLEASE participate in this auction--a GREAT product and a GREAT cause!

Ole Lund Christensen and Bill Leebens, organizers.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Topic - NEW AUCTION: Grado SR325i headphones! - Bill Leebens 11:03:42 02/10/05 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.