Home Tsunami Victim Support

Auction benefiting Tsunami Victims

NEW AUCTION: Revelation Audio Labs Paradise analog interconnects!

Hi, All!

Thanks to the generosity of Brad Vojtech of Revelation Audio Labs, we are able to offer a 1-meter pair of Revelation Paradise analog interconnects as part of the Audio Asylum Asian Tsunami Victim Support Auction.

In Brad's words:

"Love is an action - not an emotion. Your bid on this item will prove your love.

Don't let the low price deceive you. Designed to compete with the finest IC's in the available. World-class performance at real-world prices.

Visit web site for details. Features WBT Nextgen Ag (Silver) Signature RCA connectors, 99.999% ultra-pure 'Cryo-Silver' conductors, BIG AIR dielectrics, Teflon insulators, triple shielding, Ceramic Micro-Bead Conduit for resonance control. Demo used at 2005 T.H.E. Show in Las Vegas.

Especially outstanding as a turntable interconnect.

Our latest customer just reported, "Unfortunately my player went down in coordination with the arrival the ICs. I did get a little "taste" and it looks like there is going to be a good synergy in my system. Bass is increased in depth, and more resolution and texture come through. These were THE main reasons for IC shopping. Like the 'Precept II' power cables, the ICs have a relaxed natural quality to them that is extremely transparent and enjoyable. I look forward to extended sessions once they have examined/fixed/returned the player."

Here is another unsolicited testimonial, “I have installed a 26-foot pair of your (Paradise) cryo-silver interconnects and burned them in for at least your suggested time and am now listening. I will leave it to others to describe the incredible resulting details. I will say only that I have been listening less to the music I love since I can no longer listen as background music. I am pulled into the music I hear as I never have before. A full symphony, quartet or piano concerto leaves me so emotionally and sonically sated that I cannot continue without a breather. Instruments, harmonies, duets, etc. use me up quickly and leave me ecstatic. I am now very careful to select music that I really want to hear for I know that incredible sound is what will come out of my speakers, both instrumentals and vocals. One last but important point is that I now longer have that subliminal urge (around for 50 years) to add or change equipment since I keep reminding myself that I have reached a point of utter satisfaction. Thank you Brad!”

The same customer wrote back, saying, “I am sending you a copy of a performance of the Verdi “Requiem Mass.” It was performed in Amsterdam in 1939 just before the beginning of the Second World War. Verdi was an agnostic, but was so moved by the death of a great Italian writer by the name of Manzoni that he was overcome by the need to honor him in God's name. I was so moved when I heard this piece through your cables, notwithstanding the age of the recording. The clarity of the performers was amazing. I was in tears before it ended and I never do that. I do attribute the emotions to the use of your cables for I have listened to the recording before and never had such a reaction.”

You will never regret bidding on these cables. It may change you forever."

These amazing interconnects can be yours if you are the winning bidder. PLEASE participate in this auction--a GREAT product and a GREAT cause!

Ole Lund Christensen and Bill Leebens, organizers.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - NEW AUCTION: Revelation Audio Labs Paradise analog interconnects! - Bill Leebens 23:05:24 01/31/05 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.