Home Tape Trail

Reel to reel, cassette and other analogue tape formats.

RE: Is blank real to real tape sold today?

Is is my opinion that THe aforementioned site is also a great place to get schooled on how to LEGALLY steal stuff in order to get your next score. Never pay full price for anything again. You just gotta know what loopholes, technicalities, and other legalities to look for and exploit to your advantage. Go there and learn how to build up a stash including tapes and gear for maybe pennies on the dollar. Most audio junkies despise 'flippers' so they will tell you how to 'stick it' to them and keep your money *and* get what you want.

Looking for that expensive and hard to find part for your favorite deck? Buy another one....pick the part(s) you need. Then file a claim as 'damaged'. You get your money back, the seller gets reimbursed. The shipper disposes of the item. And you just got yourself a score. Everyone wins except of course the shipper. But they can afford it. And there's a rare deck that ain't being made anymore at stake here.

TH is *THE* go to place for those kinds of tutorials. I agree. Check them out. It's a highly informative site. If you don't know where to begin, ask. They are an extremely helpful and friendly crowd there.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Is blank real to real tape sold today? - X-2000R 08:48:37 09/28/15 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.