In Reply to: Sweet! posted by soundnut on July 2, 2012 at 06:47:32:
I had figured the product you recommended (which I have bookmarked anyway) must cost an arm & a leg for me to have shipped here in Canada - everything usually does - and not trusting my own skills enough for such an investment at the moment, I decided to try this clean-up procedure instead with the no-no-for-rubber isopropyl alcohol... Thus now your reply comes in as a relief! I suppose this specific type of rubber is tough enough to withstand it?
Perhaps this Rawn Re-Grip cleaner is carried by some B&M place I could drop by to when on visit down South? Such as Michael's Arts & Crafts maybe?...
Oh and my son extends his personal thanks to you! ...And he wants to know if you're nicknamed after the assistant of The Claw in "Get Smart"! ("The CRAW, not the CRAW, the CRAW!!" LOL)
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Play/record (ONLY) function inoperative on Pioneer cassette deck?? - ParloFax 18:20:53 06/08/12 (9)
- Which model is it? - soundnut 17:03:45 06/09/12 (8)
- CT-F500 - ParloFax 17:20:12 06/09/12 (7)
- Here's something to look for - soundnut 06:37:04 06/12/12 (6)
- Fantastic! Many thanks, Bobbo! - ParloFax 10:30:52 06/12/12 (5)Follow Ups
- I was trying to avoid "coming out" on that bit (alcohol vs. rubber cleaner)... - ParloFax 12:36:32 07/03/12 (1)
- Ha... - soundnut 13:33:20 07/03/12 (0)