Home Tech Square

Technical and speculative discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

RE: So you can hear your neighbor playing music!!!

Years ago, in an apartment, my neighbor next to me would squawk even if the TV was too loud, let alone any music. No biggie as I worked days. On my day off, he always seemed to go out somewhere and I was alerted to his leaving and coming back by his car alarm chirp. When he went out, it was crank-it-up time, big time.

After he moved out, some fool moved in who thought he was the "Karaoke Queen". Rehearsal started at 11:30PM, ON WEEKENDS! Asked him nicely to turn it down, he said I couldn't tell him what to do. Called the cops. Cops said send a written complaint to the landlord and if it happened again, the landlord would be cited for maintaining a nuisance. Wrote the letter, never heard another peep sung after 9-PM.

Back in an apartment for now and my upstairs neighbor and I have a sort of MAD pact. We don't go to SPL war and nobody calls the cops =^]

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: So you can hear your neighbor playing music!!! - RickeyM 19:23:37 04/08/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.