Classic view shows the page(s) several days old, i.e. new posts are not displayed.
eThreads view is fine, as well as if threads are accessed from posting history.
The same behavior with IE anf Firefox, changing caching settings doesn't help.
No helpful response from webmaster, except for suggestion to check caching settings (see above).
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Problem with Classic view - anybody else? - carcass93 13:10:28 04/08/09 (9)
- RE: Problem with Classic view - anybody else? - BobM 08:36:38 04/09/09 (0)
- RE: Problem with Classic view - anybody else? - Spiritualized 20:09:46 04/08/09 (0)
- Try hitting Control- F5. - Dman 14:38:05 04/08/09 (3)
- That was it - thank you. - carcass93 08:18:55 04/09/09 (2)
- That's a browser thing - E-Stat 10:19:31 04/09/09 (1)
- Nope - tried before posting. Also, tried to clear everything. - carcass93 11:08:00 04/09/09 (0)
- I get the same problem with my computer at work - 1973shovel 14:19:04 04/08/09 (0)
- Looks fine here as well. - JimK 13:58:58 04/08/09 (0)
- I see your post just fine on Classic -- top of the page (nt) - tuneful 13:53:56 04/08/09 (0)