Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Yes, on both Ebay and Audiogon one can watch items.

Ebay has an actual button you press that says "Watch Item", at which point it goes into your queue called "Items I'm Watching", which is found in "My Ebay".

Audiogon's system is not nearly as clearly marked (FYI: it took me a year or so to even find out about this!), but if you bring up an item's ad to look at it, and if you look up near the top of the page, you'll see a bar across the top that has a bunch of tabs, the last one of which is the word "help". Underneath that word "help", you'll notice an asterisk ( * ), which is underlined. If you press that asterisk, it will take you to a section of your personal audiogon page (assuming you're signed in) that says "My Bookmarks", and this is where you add this bookmark. From then on, you can go to your page, and in the bottom righthand corner, you'll see a section of tabs that say "Tools", under that heading is a tab that says "My bookmarks". Press that tab, and all the items you're watching pop up. Simple, yet remarkably well hidden.

Glad to help Rod!
:-)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Yes, on both Ebay and Audiogon one can watch items. - Raiderman 13:00:17 10/03/08 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.