Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Trying To Change My Password

I received an email from cussing me with a whole variety words because someone has apparently spammed him via my Audio Asylum email. His original email stated: "Hey ass hole from Thailand, you spammed my thread you fucking prick. Who the hell do you think you are you jerk face? Go fuck your mother w/ your fucked up amp."

When I told him I wasn't from Thailand and he must have been spammed by proxy he replied as such: "I have been vicitimized by your AA account being employed in a violation of civil law & potentially penal/civil code law. You are hereby notified of such. Civil law requires you take immediate affirmative action to fix this problem whether you or someone else is responsible for the violation.

Please accept my apology for any violation of your peace & tranquility from an earlier email related to the above incidenet."

I've been trying to change my password here since this has occured, yet althought AA states my password has been changed, everytime I try to use the new passord it's rejected and I have to enter my old password! Can anyone help me with this problem? I've never had such a hard time changing a password in my life...

Thetubeguy1954

A Rational Subjectivist

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Trying To Change My Password - thetubeguy1954 06:05:11 02/04/08 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.