Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Yes I clicked on the PayPal icon, and that's what was sooo wierd about..

it when I tried. I just expected to be taken to a PayPal invoice where I could log in and "Pay," but instead ended up on the credit card page; twice!

Later I rolled my mouse over the logo and got the same link information at the bottom of my browser for both credit card AND PP logo!

I am going to go there right now, in another window and see if it still does it and where it says it taking me...

OF COURSE... this time it works just as it should!? I guess I should pray to the patron saint of the internet, St. Pixel, next time and MAYBE I won't make an ass of myself like this...

Please excuse my apparent idiocy, and you can use any of the definitions of that word in relationship to both me and the situation into which I have placed myself:

id·i·o·cy (ĭd'ē-ə-sē) n., pl. -cies.

1>Extreme folly or stupidity.
2>A foolish or stupid utterance or deed.
(OR THE MOST APPLICABLE)
3>Psychology. The state or condition of being an idiot; profound mental retardation.

Your choice, Rod, sorry!
Phil

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Yes I clicked on the PayPal icon, and that's what was sooo wierd about.. - Phil_in_CA 08:10:24 12/14/05 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.