Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Inability to even get snail mail address for contribution.

I gave up trying to contribute via the credit card online. But now, no matter how I try to contribute, I can't. Every damn thing I click on gives me this message: "Security failure. Data decryption error." If you send me an e-mail with the AA snail mail address I'll send a check. Can't understand this problem, since I had no trouble contributing online twice in the past.

Rod, AA is currently so agonizingly slow to load for me (Mac G4 w/system 9.0.4 and cable connection that's pretty fast with every other site I go to) that it discourages me from coming here. After I finally get a page loaded and click on somebody's post and read it, clicking my back button starts yet another extremely slow reloading period to get back to the forum page. Wasn't like this in the past, and seems to have gotten worse today. If there's something I can do on my end please tell me.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - Inability to even get snail mail address for contribution. - Rick W 19:01:17 12/05/05 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.