Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

Re: more to add

That's strange. I see your Gallery, so it seems ok. It's possible that 2 things might be causing some strangeness. First, I noticed that you had an old account that was deleted and then you recreated a new one with the same name, it's possible that might explain something. More likely is that the contributions run on a different server and it's possible that a cookie get set there that's getting read differently. If it's still a problem, then delete all your Asylum cookies and then click on the Remeber Me box the next time you post. That will reset the login cookie.

On the Gallery, if you renewed your membership at a different level, that would also affect the storage capacity which could explain the message you got. I looked at your Gallery and the pictures are quite large. What I've noticed is that my camera by default makes large files. Just loading the picture into Corel and resaving without changing anything often cuts the file size in half. Altrernating, scaling the pictures to a smaller size will reduce the storage requirement by a lot. You might try that on a few to see the difference in sizes. Then you can delete the larger file size versions.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: more to add - Rod M 16:20:33 10/10/05 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.