Home Asylum Feedback/Support

Audio Asylum feedback, support and feature wish list.

What's Spinning? James Blunt

So, what is spinning?

In my case James Blunt on seedee, very nice it is too - I'll be listening some more in the car tomorrow.

The point is that the whats spinning threads are a valuable resource in Vinyl - as in the main you are talking about second or even third hand material, some of which is very collectable, and as the records themselves are an integral part of the experience.

If you switch to thread view, you will see a different board presentation, where the most recent thread is on top - similar to other boards. Many thread are kept alive by this mechanism - something the cascaded view doesn't do.

I however, prefer the cascaded view for personal reasons, but there is a mechanism to switch between them, so the discussions dont disappear so quickly...

I also believe that enjoyment of the medium is reflected in the number of 'I've listened to XYZ and thought they were great at the tambour in thier '76 gig' posts - Doesn't seem to happen much on other forums, and that I guess is down to the musical enjoyment experienced...

Owen

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • What's Spinning? James Blunt - Owen 13:32:47 08/16/05 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.