Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: www.themusic.com ?

That notification (from Firefox) means something's wrong with their web site's certificates, not necessarily that something is wrong with their business practices. FWIW, I got no such notice when I pointed Firefox at www.themusic.com.

Their web site lists a phone number (323) 466-9694, which Reverse 411 links to Classic Records, Inc., 1027 N. Orange Dr., in Los Angeles. Bizapedia says they've been in business since 1995. A little more digging seems to show that Classic Records was recently purchased by Acoustic Sounds.

It's hard to get much more info than that on them - I don't see them listed in the Better Business Bureau's listings, and I can't find any reviews on Yelp. That's not necessarily bad, it's just no additional info.

I've never done business with them - they may well be completely legitimate. That web site certificate issue (which I didn't experience, and which could be the fault of whoever they use as a web site provider), by itself, isn't enough to scare me off. If you're concerned, I'd say call them.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: www.themusic.com ? - JonM 04:59:58 01/10/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.