Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Anyone Know rmarcus5757-Rich Marcus

Does anyone know rmarcus5757? He identifies himself as Rich Marcus and lives in Scarsdale, New York. I bought two crossovers that he had listed here on AudioAsylum. Ironically, the address where I sent the money is "Shady Lane." Despite him telling me that he would have the crossovers ready to ship when he received the money, he seems to have disappeared. It has now been two weeks since he received payment. He refuses to respond to emails or telephone messages and will not provide me any information on when he plans to ship the crossovers. When I spoke with him on the phone prior to making the purchase, he went to great lengths to tell me about his successful past transactions and how honest of a person he is. He currently has other items listed for sale on AsylumTrader. I suggest they be de-listed until he resolves this matter. Sadly, this is not at all what I had bargained for. If he comes through on his end of the transaction I will post a follow-up. Until then, I plan to contact his relatives to see if they know anything.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Topic - Anyone Know rmarcus5757-Rich Marcus - clelow 14:05:43 03/22/14 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.