Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

the other side of the story?

Your reply glosses over a few details.

You told the buyer the turntable had been picked up by the shipper on 2/7, yet four days later the story changed.

You told him on 3/5 that the return check would be sent 3/6 yet three days later a new date is given. The new check date of 3/10 is repeated in your post here. The buyer clearly had not received his refund as of his 3/18 post.

Since this matter is in public and you stated in a second post that there are 2 sides to every story, it's beneficial to all to hear your side.

Hopefully he will get his refund shortly, but that still leaves the statements you made to him alleging shipping had taken place when it hadn't and a refund that was to be mail 3/6 when it wasn't.

Even it the issue resolves with receipt of the refund, I would trust that you can understand why a buyer who forked over thousands of dollars might be a bit nervous in the face of repeated delays as to when things were to be done and weren't.

It would be useful to hear the other side of that story.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • the other side of the story? - mls-stl 15:42:04 03/20/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.