Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: I like the previous poster who....

MKoM is a great store, as long as things are going the owners way. If they are not, watch out ! I posted a Wilson Benesch tt for sale 4 years ago. John C. contacts me and we agree on a price and he stated the money order was on it's way in the mail. Several days go by , nothing. I send an initially polite reminder as I have had other inquiries I have turned away. Still no payment. This kind of stuff drives me nuts, so I step it up a notch and remind him of the laws in Ontario regarding " offers and acceptance " and I would appreciate him to follow through.

Well, this guy blows a gaskett, calls me on the phone and curse at the top of his lungs using every profanity in the book. I am calm and again remind him that when an offer is made and it is accpeted, there is a legal obligation to follow through. THEN, he really loses it and threatens to drive to my home with friends in tow bearing weapons and verbally threatens me with violence for gosh sakes !!!!

I tell him promptly " this conversation is over" and hang up....

He proceeds to call me back, not once, but THREE additional times on my cell wanting to finish the conversation !

Possesing 14 years in martial arts training, I am not intimidated by this, but again, remaining calm, simply state " We are not having this conversation sir, you are a liar and have renegged on your word, period and goodbye "

In 35 years of audio, I have NEVER witnessed this type of sensless and childlike behaviour which definately leaned well into a criminal act.

MKoM = My Kind of Madness

this gentleman needs professional help

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.