Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

NIce try...............

I already had said I was not going to post her id just in case she is really innocent as a matter of giving her benefit of doubt.

"Sometimes all the packing in the world won't save you from the incompetence of the Ding-A-Ling Express (my name used to encompass all shipping companies).

I once shipped an amp (Mark Levinson 332) that was double boxed inside two double-thick cardboard boxes, and surrounded by 4 inches of molded foam on all sides. Fedex dropped it, and the force of the impact was so great that it snapped the main output board in half, and bent a solid steel bolt that was used to attach one of the feet to the bottom of the amp. No damge to the outer box, and the amp's casing itself was still flawless."

....but unlike your case above, the power transformer was not broken, in fact, nothing was physically broken. So your analogy above doesn't appy to my case. Nothing is broken, it just doesn't power on.

Btw. Why don't you show your id so that I can avoid bidding for what you have for sale? This way, we both can save potential headaches.

My ebay id is hyok2006.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • NIce try............... - RedGrant 07:49:47 08/14/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.