Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Conclusions drawn ...

You are being unreasonable.

What else can the seller do?

You need to look at this from both sides, which if you have never sold on eBay you may not be able to do. So, let me give you an example of some of the crap buyer's pull.

I collect antique fishing reels and sometimes sell the ones I no longer need. I once sold one to a guy that was in perfect working order. He got it and said it did not work, so I had him return it for a full refund. When I got the reel back, sure enough it did not work ...because the buyer had taken all of the gears out of the inside of the reel.

So, your seller may be sitting there wondering why her deck suddenly does not work when it was fine when she had it. For all she knows you could have taken the parts you needed out of it.

Now, I am not for one minute suggesting that is the case ...but benefit of the doubt is a two way street. She's trusting you ...so trust her. If you send it back and get a refund she deserves positive feedback or no feedback. But, she did nothing to deserve a negative or a neutral.

Dean.

reelsmith's axiom: Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.