Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Accountability please................

"So I agree with you that you were right to cancel it." - Elizabeth

I think you're confusing his 'right' to cancel it with consequences to come thereof, with what is 'right'.

"Those disagreeing with that just want something for nothing, and expect folks who make an error to have to hand over the stuff." - Elizabeth

This shows you don't have what it takes to succeed in business. When business that deals with primarily in transactions make mistakes, they do pay, ask anyone working in the securities industry.

This is why when air lines make mistakes like $1 round trip from LAX to NYC, they honor their mistakes. (...and of course, 'heads' will roll for those who made errors.)

"So I give you a yeah it is what any person would do. Even guys claiming they would not..."

You're wrong. When hotel reservation make mistakes and give you the economy room price for the corner suite, they still honor them. I know this for a fact.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Accountability please................ - RedGrant 00:09:37 07/28/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.