Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

goober, you obviously didn't read my post ............

.....throughly.

"What you propose to do seems reasonable given the side of the story as told by the OP. But we don't know what the seller is saying so how can we propose or condone any solution."

All you have to do is go to ebay, and find the seller's name that I provided and check what the seller had to say about it. I called him a fraud, and ebay refunded and no response from the seller.

"And further if a seller or buyer want out of any deal I simply just let them out. Big deal?"

....and that's how businesses are supposed to be run, right?

"I have no interested whatsoever in forcing someone into compliance or damaging their reputations if they communicate with me that they have changed their minds."

First of all, he never communicated with me for over a month, with 3 emails from me. So you haven't even read my op.

Second of all, if someone deliberatley renegeded on deal like this one, they deserved to be have their refutation damaged.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.