Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Avoid Ebay Seller "bionicspinnner"

I sold bionicspinnner a Scott LK-72 in non working condition. Amp was described as non working and blowing fuses.

bionicspinnner received the amp then complained that it did not work ! He complained to me and offered to settle the matter if I would refund half of his purchase price. I declined. He escalated the matter to Ebay and Paypal, who of course granted a refund and removed funds from my account. As a condition of receiving a refund, he was directed to ship the amp back to me and Ebay even provided a shipping credit and electronic shipping label with tracking number to facilitate this. bionicspinnner never shipped the amp back to me. 2 weeks go by and I do not have my amp, nor do I have the sales proceeds. I appealed to Ebay and pestered them every day for a week. Finally I was offered a "Chat Session" with a seller service supervisor. The supervisor noted that the tracking number they issued had never been used by bionicspinnner. The supervisor promptly issued a credit back to me for the full sales proceed. So I prevailed.

Then I received negative feedback from bionicspinnner. Ebay was no help (of course) and because of how feedback is set up, I can not post a warning nor issue negative feedback to him.

I then contacted others who have sold to him and discovered that he has tried this scam with many others. He buys, complains, tries to extort a refund and threatens a chargeback and neg feedback. Most sellers capitulate. I didn't.

Best,

Ross

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Topic - Avoid Ebay Seller "bionicspinnner" - Ross 14:34:46 07/05/11 (9)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.