Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

EBAY SELLER WARNING * Marisha85 (and Marisha82)

I really shot myself in the foot on this one, but still got ripped off. Should have just done a $1.50 registered receipt but was rushing (and flat boxes are too small and unsafe for tubes imo).

Bought a pair of rare E80CC D-getter soff ebay, used some eBay bucks too.

They did not test as stated, when tested on my Amplitrex AT1000.

I followed eBay's advice and contacted the seller who told me to send them back. They had good feedback (now another new negative though) and were open to the return so I shipped back the same way they did...1st Class mail no tracking.

Since the cost would be about $25 for tracked Priority, I was cheap. So then I file an eBay complaint to protect myself, and eBay starts asking for tracking. When I didn't have it they closed the case and now they won't even let me leave negative feedback as it has been too long, while I patiently waited for the seller to email me.

No word from the seller for 2 months now. Don't be cheap like me; it felt wrong for me to foot the bill but I simply should have put my foot down and made them pay for return shipping. I figured I would be nice and cover the return 1st Class. I'm way too trusting.

Marisha85
marisha82@web.de
Contact Information formarisha85

User ID:
marisha85
Name:
Marina Zschiedrich
Company:
City:
Berlin
State:
Deutschland
Phone:

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Topic - EBAY SELLER WARNING * Marisha85 (and Marisha82) - joncat 08:06:21 12/20/10 (14)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.