Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

scam ??(craigslist)

Sorry for the delay but I was gone in a bussines trip! So if you're still interested to buy my jet ski please let me know!
Yes i can ship the ski to your address for inspection, but first I need some proof that you are serious about the deal and that you have the money for the ski.

So you have to go to Western Union or Money Gram and send the money to your wife in Houston,TX (once she is the receiver, she is the only one that can pick it up!) You will send it this way to have control of your money. She doesn't have to go to Houston,TX to pick up the money, because after you receive the car,keys,title and bill o sale. You will call Money Gram and change the Receiver name (witch is your wife) with my name, so i can pick up the money.

Step by step:

1. Go to Western Union or Money Gram and send the money to your wife in Houston,TX.
2. Send me a photo or scan of the receipt from Money Gram as proof.
3. I will call my travel agent and purchase a plane ticket to Houston,TX and ship the skito your address.
4. You receive and inspect the ski for 3days, if you are satisfied with the ski, call me and let me know.
5. I will sign the title and bill of sale and get it notarized and i will send them to you by FEDEX.
6. After you receive the papers, you will register the ski under your name and go to Money Gram and ask them to change the Receiver's name with my name so i can get the money.
7. If for some reason you will reject the ski, in that case i will have it shipped back on my expense and you can pick up the money from Money Gram as the Sender.

OK, that's all, I will call you soon to confirm i got the receipt and also e-mail you a photo of my plane ticket to Houston.

Thanks, talk to you soon.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - scam ??(craigslist) - Wojciech 17:52:23 09/01/10 (3)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.