Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Wendell, I mentioned above his imature child like character he will continue with the last word..

Wendell,

Just stop responding to the troll, I told you he is a imature child. I assure you on my life I will go and see ernest. I am there a couple times a year. It will be a surprise and I will bring video for this entire forum to see just what a bitch we have been dealing with. He will not produce a voice mail with the time and date and my voice. I left no message. Nothing. Its a waste of your time. Now if you want to come and witness for yourself how much of a bitch he is, your welcome to do so. I assure you it will be a very painfull and embarrasing moment for him. I have ruined his business, but I am not finished yet. I will make him regret ever fucking with me. The funny thing is, if he actually sent me the au42e cables, and then sent me 400 cash + cables its he who would be coming after me...you see? He scammed me and others, he knows it and all he is concerned with at the moment is trying to twist it, so he doesnt look like the scum bag he is... Just a tick, the worst kind of human being you could possibly run in to.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.