Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Sending cash-through the mail.

MODERATORS PLEASE DON'T DELETE THESE PICS THEY ARE NOT SHOWING ANY PERSONAL INFO.

Ok... I promised Rudy that I would ship his $400 partial refund and cables on June 4th 2009. I initially told Rudy I would send him a Postal Money Order,unfortunately I couldn't make it to the Post Office before they closed so I wouldn't be able to get a Postal Money Order until the next day. I didn't want to keep Rudy waiting any longer for his refund so I went to the ATM machine and withdrew $300.00 at 8:18pm on June 4th 2009.I added $100 that I had on me and put a total of $400 cash in a plastic zip bag and then I put the money into a thick large Brown Bubble mailer envelope along with his cables.

After I sealed up the large Brown Bubble mailer I drove to FedEx to ship Rudys refund/cables. I shipped Rudys package at 8:39pm June 4th 2009 via FedEx Ground with Direct Signature.

I honestly sent Rudy $400 and cables...and if you notice Rudys package was shipped 21 minutes after I withdrew the money from the ATM.

To prove my sincereness I posted a picture of the ATM withdraw right before I shipped Rudys package.And I will post another picture in the next post of the FedEx transaction.

I'm tired of arguing over this... these pictures show I did withdraw $300 from an ATM machine 21 minutes before I shipped Rudys package.I wouldn't risk ruinning my reputation over $400.00.

In an attemp to keep a promise to Rudy I acted in haste by running to the ATM to get cash to pay him instead of just waiting another day and get a Postal money order...it was a big mistake on my part and I learned a valuable lesson.

I swear to God and my wife and kids that I shipped Rudy $400 with his cables.
I do it all in the name of music!!!

Edits: 07/21/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.