Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Wally Malewicz is a thief

Well,

It's now been 1 year and 2 months since I ordered $300+ worth of stuff from Wally. about 6 months ago, I finally contacted the Attorney General of the State of Minnesota. Unfortunately, they couldn't proceed against him either criminally or civilly, but they did make multiple attempts to contact him in order to settle the matter as a consumer complaint. But of course, Wally didn't respond to any of their communications. If anyone is in a similar situation, please contact the Attorney General for Minnesota and file a complaint. Make sure they understand that Wally is a business and not a private citizen. Maybe if they get enough complaints, Wally will pay attention.

If you are thinking of buying from Wally, don't!!! This man is a thief. When I purchased my stuff, he told me how helpful he could be and that I could contact him anytime to answer questions, etc. The moment he received my money, he ceased all contact with me. Like an idiot, I did not pay with credit card and I missed the Paypal dispute period.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Wally Malewicz is a thief - mbrooke 16:07:59 07/20/09 (33)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.