Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

"...hhhmmmm???"

You don't trust when I say I don't know Rudy. That's fine. Contact the moderator and ask him to listen to the voice mail that proves you are telling the truth and Rudy is lying. They can then make the call and I'll respect that as will everyone else here. Your proof will establish you are telling the truth and Rudy is trying to scam you. Why would you want to keep the truth hidden? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONTACT A THIRD PARTY, BY PHONE, AND PLAY THE VOICE MAIL FOR THEM. IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT BUT I'M SURE YOU KNOW THAT. THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT FOR YOU TO POST THE ACTUAL VOICE MAIL HERE.

If you don't want third party opinions you should not post in a public forum.

I'm sure everyone will be pleased to see the moderator's take on your proof. Do it now. Show that you are an honest man and Rudy is a liar. It was all he/he said until you said you had proof. Man up and show it.

Oh, and please explain the relevance of the linked post regarding the sound quality of an LP. I would like to understand your thinking process.

Edits: 07/20/09 07/20/09 07/20/09 07/20/09 07/20/09 07/20/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • "...hhhmmmm???" - Wendell Narrod 10:37:17 07/20/09 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.