Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Ahh yes, now I see where

Yeah but Brad had tons of customers complaining on Audiogon as well as on the Cable asylum...I only have one complaining customer.Also RAL didn't nearly have the amount of positive feedbacks as myself.RAL had limited feedback and he couldn't get away with ripping people off for long...I have earned very extensive feedback which you can't earn from ripping people off...my feedback score more than triples yours CPK.

CPK I just checked out your feedback on Audiogon and your last positive feedback was on 6-18-09...I had five positive feedbacks since then...come on CPK even during this Rudy ordeal I was still selling more than you.

CPK...you've been selling on Audiogon since 2001 and you only have 88 sales with a feedback score of 264...I've been selling on Audiogon two years less than you since 2003 and had 298 sales with a feedback score of 894...seems to me you are just jealous.

CPK let Rudy speak for himself and stop kissing his ass emailing him about my business like a little girl. I replied to Rudys post, why are you replying to my reply to Rudy???...CPK judging by your feedback your sales are very limited and far apart which means you have too much time on your hands worrying about an issue between Rudy and myself...go braid up some power cords and get a life.
I do it all in the name of music!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.