Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Ahh yes, now I see where

Rudy said: "Ernest gets to keep half of the money and the scam goes unnoticed"

Ernest says:That statement proves Rudy was lying about never receiving the $400 refund the entire time...how do I get to keep half of the money if I never sent you the $400 refund as you claim...that would be me getting to keep ALL of the money wouldn't it?

Now about this Audiogon thing...Rudy initiated a dispute on Audiogon on 6-11-2009...Audiogon cancelled the dispute on 6-14-01.Why would Audiogon cancel the dispute and then turn around and suspend me,also If Audiogon suspended my account because of the dispute why do I have feedback from as late as 7-1-2009...surely they would have suspended my account after the dispute was cancelled and my feedback would have had a bunch of negative complaints from customers right?

Rudy you are the one and only crazy customer I had out of hundreds and you will be politely ignored too.
I do it all in the name of music!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.