Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: ELF AUDIO is GONE!

The original transaction started when Rudy bought a pair of Au24 speaker cables from me which he claims he never received even though the USPS Delivery Confirmation number claims he received the package.Rudy later demanded a full refund and I would not give it to him because the package was delivered.Rudy sent several crazy emails to me stating he would post on Audiogon and the AudioAsylum to destroy my business if I didn't give him a full refund and I told him to go ahead do what you had to do. After Rudy saw I was firm in my stance he completely changed his approach and asked could he get a partial refund and some of my cables. I accepted his offer because I really didn't want any bad blood with a customer. I sent Rudy $400 and some of my cables... after he got the cables and the money he then began his rant on the cable asylum about how I scammed him.

Bottom line is Rudy was mad that I would not give him a full refund...so he did what he had to do to get a $400 partial refund and cables from me...after he received the $400 and cables he reverted back to the crazy rude Rudy and posted here that I scammed him.
I do it all in the name of music!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.