Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Beware of this cable manufacture?

As screwed up as this world is, I don't believe that anyone would systematically set out to destroy an individual. I don't want to say this is chump change because I don't know a person's financial status, but principle is principle that's why this has gone so far.

With "COD" being totally wiped out as an option, sellers have an obligation to make their customers feel secure abut their purchases. As a rule I give tracking, insurance, direct signature and email confirmation whether or not they ask for it - A few dollars go a long way and I'm protected. If a person claims non-receipt of a package or it has been damaged by the shipper, I don't wait to receive a refund check from the shipper before I pay an customer, I pay the customer out of my own pocket once the shipper has collected and inspected the damaged package.

Offering a customer a product not equal to the value of what he/she is expecting is not a remedy. I believe the seller should bare the cost of the blunder.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Beware of this cable manufacture? - PersonAE 08:20:32 06/16/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.